Williams Partners (WPZ) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ):
- 7/17/2017 – Williams Partners was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Williams Partners’ natural gas infrastructure assets comprise the fastest growing pipeline networks that carry the highest volumes of natural gas in the U.S. from the best supply basins in North America. We appreciate the partnership’s intention of allocating capital budget toward the expansion of the Transco pipeline system that will provide stable fee-based revenues. However, increasing debt load, which is weighing on the partnership’s balance sheet, could delay pipeline expansions. Moreover, the pricing chart shows that Williams Partners has underperformed the Zacks categorized Energy & Pipeline MLP industry over the last one year. Also, unfavorable government ruling for environmental needs could delay the partnership’s current and upcoming pipeline projects.”
- 7/12/2017 – Williams Partners was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $42.00.
- 7/5/2017 – Williams Partners was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/28/2017 – Williams Partners was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – Williams Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – Williams Partners was given a new $42.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 6/5/2017 – Williams Partners was given a new $47.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/30/2017 – Williams Partners was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
Shares of Williams Partners LP (NYSE WPZ) opened at 41.28 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $39.44 billion, a P/E ratio of 41.45 and a beta of 1.43. Williams Partners LP has a 1-year low of $32.93 and a 1-year high of $42.32. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $39.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $39.72.
Williams Partners L.P. is an energy infrastructure company. The Company has operations across the natural gas value chain from gathering, processing, and interstate transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids to petchem production of ethylene, propylene, and other olefins. It operates through its Northeast G&P, Atlantic-Gulf, West, and Natural gas liquid (NGL) & Petchem Services segments.
Receive News & Ratings for Williams Partners LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Williams Partners LP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.