Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for RPC (RES)
RPC (NYSE: RES) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/27/2017 – RPC had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $20.00 to $24.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/26/2017 – RPC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities.
- 7/21/2017 – RPC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/18/2017 – RPC was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “RPC, Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties. It operates its business through two business segments- Technical Services and Support Services. Services and products offered by the Company include Cudd Pumping, Coiled Tubing, Snubbing, Nitrogen Units, Thru Tubing Solutions, Wireline, Fluid Pumps, Well Control, Production Rental Tools, Patterson Rental Tools, Patterson Tubular Services and Well Control School. The Company’s products and services can be found throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. RPC, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. “
- 7/12/2017 – RPC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $20.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $18.75.
- 6/21/2017 – RPC was downgraded by analysts at Seaport Global Securities from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $25.00.
- 6/21/2017 – RPC had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $24.00 to $23.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/17/2017 – RPC was given a new $26.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/9/2017 – RPC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
RPC, Inc. (NYSE RES) opened at 21.40 on Monday. The stock’s market capitalization is $4.65 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $20.36 and its 200 day moving average is $19.67. RPC, Inc. has a 12-month low of $14.18 and a 12-month high of $23.36.
RPC (NYSE:RES) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The oil and gas company reported $0.20 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.06. RPC had a negative net margin of 1.15% and a negative return on equity of 1.74%. The company had revenue of $399 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $415.65 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned ($0.23) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 179.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts forecast that RPC, Inc. will post $0.84 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, September 11th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 10th will be given a dividend of $0.06 per share. This is an increase from RPC’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.05. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, August 8th. This represents a $0.24 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.12%. RPC’s dividend payout ratio is currently -83.32%.
RPC, Inc (RPC) is a holding company for several oilfield services companies. The Company provides a range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the southwest, mid-continent, Gulf of Mexico, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions, and in selected international markets.
Receive News & Ratings for RPC Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RPC Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.