Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Norbord (OSB)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Norbord (NYSE: OSB):
- 7/31/2017 – Norbord was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Norbord had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $28.00 to $31.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Norbord had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from $37.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Norbord was given a new $28.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Norbord was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Norbord Inc. is a producer of wood-based panels. It operates primarily in the United States, Europe and Canada. Norbord Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. “
- 6/30/2017 – Norbord was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Norbord Inc. is a producer of wood-based panels. It operates primarily in the United States, Europe and Canada. Norbord Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. “
- 6/30/2017 – Norbord was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Norbord Inc. (NYSE OSB) opened at 33.05 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $31.66 and a 200 day moving average of $29.31. The company has a market cap of $2.85 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.87 and a beta of 3.95. Norbord Inc. has a 12-month low of $21.40 and a 12-month high of $35.65.
Norbord (NYSE:OSB) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 28th. The construction company reported $1.10 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.11 by $0.01. Norbord had a return on equity of 37.87% and a net margin of 13.52%. The company had revenue of $536 million for the quarter. Analysts forecast that Norbord Inc. will post $3.54 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 21st. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 1st will be issued a $0.398 dividend. This represents a $1.59 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.82%. This is a boost from Norbord’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.22. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 30th. Norbord’s payout ratio is presently 28.95%.
Norbord Inc manufactures and sells wood-based panels for retail chains, contractor supply yards, and industrial customers primarily in North America and Europe. The company offers oriented strand boards for use in sheathing, flooring, and roofing in home construction applications; particleboards that are used in flooring and other construction applications; and medium density fiberboards for use in cabinet doors, mouldings, and interior wall paneling applications, as well as related value-added products for use in the construction of new homes, and renovation and repair of existing structures.
Receive News & Ratings for Norbord Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norbord Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.