Icon Plc (ICLR) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Icon Plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) recently:
- 7/31/2017 – Icon Plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 7/31/2017 – Icon Plc was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $126.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $93.00.
- 7/30/2017 – Icon Plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 7/28/2017 – Icon Plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group.
- 7/27/2017 – Icon Plc had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $104.00 to $108.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 7/7/2017 – Icon Plc was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating. They now have a $117.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2017 – Icon Plc was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $117.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $86.00.
- 6/27/2017 – Icon Plc was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $108.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “ICON plc is a global full service clinical research organisation. The company provides contract clinical research services to the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. “
- 6/23/2017 – Icon Plc was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/16/2017 – Icon Plc was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – Icon Plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $107.00 to $97.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Icon Plc (NASDAQ ICLR) traded up 0.59% on Monday, reaching $104.56. The company had a trading volume of 177,978 shares. The company’s 50-day moving average is $98.45 and its 200 day moving average is $87.84. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.65 billion, a PE ratio of 21.21 and a beta of 0.60. Icon Plc has a 12 month low of $73.76 and a 12 month high of $109.32.
Icon Plc (NASDAQ:ICLR) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The medical research company reported $1.31 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.30 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $431 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $430.68 million. Icon Plc had a return on equity of 28.72% and a net margin of 15.97%. Icon Plc’s revenue was up 5.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $1.14 EPS. Equities analysts forecast that Icon Plc will post $5.32 earnings per share for the current year.
ICON public limited company is a contract research organization (CRO), which is engaged in providing outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The Company is engaged in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support the various stages of the clinical development process, from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies.
Receive News & Ratings for Icon Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Icon Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.