Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Hercules Capital (HTGC)
Hercules Capital (NYSE: HTGC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/7/2017 – Hercules Capital had its “mkt outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JMP Securities. They now have a $14.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/6/2017 – Hercules Capital had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Hercules Capital had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
- 7/30/2017 – Hercules Capital was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – Hercules Capital was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/14/2017 – Hercules Capital had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/4/2017 – Hercules Capital had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE:HTGC) traded up 2.58% during midday trading on Monday, hitting $13.11. 365,939 shares of the stock were exchanged. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $13.30 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.13. Hercules Capital, Inc. has a 12-month low of $12.29 and a 12-month high of $15.68. The company has a market cap of $1.09 billion, a PE ratio of 21.21 and a beta of 0.82.
Hercules Capital (NYSE:HTGC) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The financial services provider reported $0.31 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.31. The company had revenue of $48.45 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $48.25 million. Hercules Capital had a net margin of 38.69% and a return on equity of 12.93%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 11.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.32 EPS. On average, equities analysts predict that Hercules Capital, Inc. will post $1.21 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 21st. Shareholders of record on Monday, August 14th will be issued a dividend of $0.31 per share. This represents a $1.24 annualized dividend and a yield of 9.70%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 10th. Hercules Capital’s dividend payout ratio is currently 134.78%.
Hercules Capital, Inc is a specialty finance company. The Company is an internally managed, non-diversified, closed-end investment company. The Company focuses on providing senior secured venture growth loans to venture capital-backed companies in a range of technology, life sciences, and sustainable and renewable technology industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Hercules Capital Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hercules Capital Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.