Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Sierra Wireless (SWIR)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) recently:
- 8/4/2017 – Sierra Wireless was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $31.95 price target on the stock, up previously from $12.30.
- 8/3/2017 – Sierra Wireless was downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $22.00.
- 8/2/2017 – Sierra Wireless was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – Sierra Wireless was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – Sierra Wireless was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Sierra Wireless, Inc. is a leading provider of wireless data communications products. The company delivers wireless PC Cards for portable computers, wireless adapters for PDA’s, OEM modules for embedded applications and rugged vehicle-mounted wireless systems. The company is the founding member of the WirelessReady Alliance, an alliance of industry-leading hardware, software and service companies committed to the delivery of complete and compelling wireless data solutions. “
Sierra Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ SWIR) traded down 0.5956% during midday trading on Monday, reaching $25.0499. 143,362 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The stock has a market capitalization of $799.47 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 55.4201 and a beta of 3.02. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $29.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $26.44. Sierra Wireless, Inc. has a 52 week low of $12.30 and a 52 week high of $31.95.
Sierra Wireless, Inc is engaged in building the Internet of Things (IoT) with wireless solutions for organizations. The Company’s OEM Solution segment offers cellular embedded wireless modules for IoT connectivity, including an embedded application framework to support customer applications. The Company’s Enterprise Solution segment offers intelligent routers and gateways, including management tools and applications that enable cellular connectivity.
Receive News & Ratings for Sierra Wireless Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sierra Wireless Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.