Mimecast Limited (MIME) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 7/31/2017 – Mimecast Limited had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Mimecast Limited is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Mimecast Limited was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/18/2017 – Mimecast Limited was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Mimecast Limited offers cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom and South Africa. The Company offers email management services that protect the organization against spam, viruses, malware, emerging threats, and other challenges. Mimecast Limited is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. “
- 7/12/2017 – Mimecast Limited was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/15/2017 – Mimecast Limited was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ MIME) traded up 0.93% on Monday, hitting $28.19. The stock had a trading volume of 309,570 shares. Mimecast Limited has a 1-year low of $12.40 and a 1-year high of $29.48. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $26.85 and a 200 day moving average of $23.77. The company’s market capitalization is $1.59 billion.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ:MIME) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, May 9th. The technology company reported ($0.05) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of ($0.05). Mimecast Limited had a negative net margin of 2.92% and a negative return on equity of 6.82%. The company had revenue of $52.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $52.12 million. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 42.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Mimecast Limited will post $0.06 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Mimecast Limited is a provider of cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and e-mail. The Company’s suite of cloud services protects customers from the business and data security risks. It also mitigates the business disruption that e-mail failure or downtime causes. In addition, its archiving services secure, store and manage critical corporate communications and information to address the compliance and e-discovery requirements.
Receive News & Ratings for Mimecast Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mimecast Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.