Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Peoples Bancorp (PEBO)
Peoples Bancorp (NASDAQ: PEBO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/28/2017 – Peoples Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Peoples Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Peoples Bancorp Inc. is a bank holding company. “
- 7/26/2017 – Peoples Bancorp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Boenning Scattergood.
- 7/25/2017 – Peoples Bancorp had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
- 7/16/2017 – Peoples Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/28/2017 – Peoples Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Peoples Bancorp Inc. is a bank holding company. “
Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) traded down 1.30% during trading on Monday, reaching $31.80. 15,814 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $32.32 and a 200 day moving average price of $32.12. The firm has a market capitalization of $572.91 million, a PE ratio of 17.19 and a beta of 0.76. Peoples Bancorp Inc. has a one year low of $22.14 and a one year high of $35.43.
Peoples Bancorp (NASDAQ:PEBO) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, July 25th. The bank reported $0.53 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.46 by $0.07. Peoples Bancorp had a net margin of 19.67% and a return on equity of 7.63%. The business had revenue of $41.68 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $40.81 million. On average, analysts anticipate that Peoples Bancorp Inc. will post $2.03 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, August 18th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 4th will be issued a dividend of $0.22 per share. This is a positive change from Peoples Bancorp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.20. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 2nd. This represents a $0.88 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.77%. Peoples Bancorp’s dividend payout ratio is presently 47.57%.
In other Peoples Bancorp news, Director Terry Thomas Sweet bought 1,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 6th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $31.18 per share, with a total value of $31,180.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now directly owns 2,427 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $75,673.86. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. 3.04% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Peoples Bancorp Inc is a financial holding company. The Company operates principally through its subsidiary, Peoples Bank. Peoples Bank’s operating subsidiaries include Peoples Insurance Agency, LLC (Peoples Insurance) and two asset management companies, PBNA, LLC. and Peoples Tax Credit Equity, LLC.
Receive News & Ratings for Peoples Bancorp Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peoples Bancorp Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.