Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for TTM Technologies (TTMI)
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/7/2017 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – TTM Technologies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $17.50 price target on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $18.50.
- 7/24/2017 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – TTM Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $18.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ TTMI) traded up 5.12% during trading on Monday, reaching $14.06. The company had a trading volume of 1,022,602 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $18.19 and a 200 day moving average price of $16.65. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.43 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.55 and a beta of 1.46. TTM Technologies, Inc. has a 52 week low of $10.04 and a 52 week high of $19.54.
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ:TTMI) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The technology company reported $0.31 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.35 by $0.04. TTM Technologies had a net margin of 2.97% and a return on equity of 17.05%. The business had revenue of $627.20 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $625.43 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.28 earnings per share. TTM Technologies’s revenue for the quarter was up 4.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts predict that TTM Technologies, Inc. will post $1.53 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, Director Kenton K. Alder sold 3,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.43, for a total transaction of $55,290.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, SVP Daniel J. Weber sold 3,605 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 27th. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.92, for a total transaction of $64,601.60. Following the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 48,270 shares in the company, valued at $864,998.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 14,074 shares of company stock worth $249,890. Corporate insiders own 28.40% of the company’s stock.
TTM Technologies, Inc is a manufacturer of printed circuit board (PCB) products and is focused on technologically advanced PCBs and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). As of January 2, 2017, the Company operated a total of 25 specialized facilities in North America and China. The Company’s segments include PCB, E-M Solutions and Corporate.
Receive News & Ratings for TTM Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TTM Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.