Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Costamare (CMRE)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Costamare (NYSE: CMRE):
- 8/2/2017 – Costamare was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Costamare was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Costamare was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Costamare was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/14/2017 – Costamare had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/6/2017 – Costamare was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/3/2017 – Costamare was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Costamare Inc. operates as a containership owner chartering its vessels to liner companies. The Company deploys its containership fleet principally under multi-year time charters with leading liner companies that operate regularly scheduled routes between large commercial ports. It also provides a range of shipping services, such as technical support and maintenance, insurance consulting, financial and accounting services. Costamare Inc. is headquartered in Athens, Greece. “
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) traded up 1.52% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $6.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 277,224 shares. Costamare Inc. has a 52-week low of $5.07 and a 52-week high of $9.54. The company’s 50 day moving average is $6.87 and its 200-day moving average is $6.63. The stock has a market cap of $647.45 million, a P/E ratio of 16.71 and a beta of 2.21.
Costamare (NYSE:CMRE) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, July 25th. The shipping company reported $0.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.20 by $0.01. Costamare had a return on equity of 8.94% and a net margin of 12.70%. The business had revenue of $104.10 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $104.23 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.44 earnings per share. Costamare’s revenue for the quarter was down 12.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts predict that Costamare Inc. will post $0.81 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 7th. Shareholders of record on Monday, July 24th will be issued a dividend of $0.10 per share. This represents a $0.40 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.06%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 20th. Costamare’s dividend payout ratio is presently 105.27%.
Costamare Inc (Costamare) is a holding company. The Company is an international owner of containerships. The Company is engaged in chartering its vessels to various liner companies. The Company provides marine transportation services around the world by chartering its container vessels to liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters.
Receive News & Ratings for Costamare Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Costamare Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.