Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for SodaStream International (SODA)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for SodaStream International (NASDAQ: SODA):
- 8/3/2017 – SodaStream International was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – SodaStream International was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – SodaStream International was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – SodaStream International had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $58.00.
- 7/29/2017 – SodaStream International was given a new $55.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – SodaStream International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “SodaStream International Ltd. is engaged in the manufacture of home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. The Company develops, manufactures and sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO 2) cylinders, as well as consumables, consisting of CO 2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles and flavors to add to the carbonated water. Its products are sold under the brand name SodaStream and Soda-Club. SodaStream’s products are environmentally friendly, cost effective, promote health and wellness, and are customizable and fun to use. In addition, the Company’s products offer convenience by eliminating the need to carry bottles home from the supermarket, to store bottles at home or to regularly dispose of empty bottles. SodaStream International Ltd. is headquartered in Airport City, Israel. “
- 7/25/2017 – SodaStream International was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
SodaStream International Ltd. (SODA) traded down 2.3527% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $60.8245. The stock had a trading volume of 134,432 shares. SodaStream International Ltd. has a one year low of $23.77 and a one year high of $62.24. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $54.34 and its 200 day moving average price is $50.81. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.33 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.5443 and a beta of 1.20.
SodaStream International (NASDAQ:SODA) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 2nd. The company reported $0.64 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.51 by $0.13. SodaStream International had a return on equity of 14.86% and a net margin of 11.89%. The business had revenue of $130.60 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $129.33 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.37 earnings per share. SodaStream International’s revenue was up 9.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts forecast that SodaStream International Ltd. will post $2.58 EPS for the current year.
SodaStream International Ltd. is a sparkling water company. The Company manufactures, distributes and sells home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water. The Company’s segments include The Americas, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA).
Receive News & Ratings for SodaStream International Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SodaStream International Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.