Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Nustar GP Holdings (NSH)
Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE: NSH) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 7/30/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was given a new $28.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NUSTAR GP HOLDINGS is a publicly traded limited liability company that owns the two percent general partner interest, a 18.4 percent limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights in NuStar Energy L.P.They are one of the largest asphalt refiners and marketers and independent terminal and petroleum liquids pipeline operators in the nation with operations in the United States, Netherlands Antilles, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. “
- 7/28/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/17/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – Nustar GP Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Nustar GP Holdings, LLC (NYSE:NSH) opened at 22.05 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $23.87 and a 200 day moving average of $26.97. Nustar GP Holdings, LLC has a 12-month low of $21.65 and a 12-month high of $31.50. The stock has a market cap of $947.07 million, a P/E ratio of 10.35 and a beta of 1.18.
Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 28th. The pipeline company reported $0.56 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.35 by $0.21. Nustar GP Holdings had a net margin of 176.62% and a return on equity of 26.26%. The firm had revenue of $10.96 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $16.22 million. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Nustar GP Holdings, LLC will post $1.69 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, August 15th. Investors of record on Monday, August 7th will be paid a $0.545 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 3rd. This represents a $2.18 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 9.89%. Nustar GP Holdings’s dividend payout ratio is currently 102.83%.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC holds interests in NuStar Energy L.P. (NuStar Energy). NuStar Energy is engaged in the transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia, the terminalling and storage of petroleum products and the marketing of petroleum products. NuStar Energy has terminal and storage facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St.
Receive News & Ratings for Nustar GP Holdings LLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nustar GP Holdings LLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.