Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Tenneco (TEN)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Tenneco (NYSE: TEN):
- 8/1/2017 – Tenneco was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Tenneco had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $67.00.
- 7/25/2017 – Tenneco was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/22/2017 – Tenneco was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – Tenneco had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/6/2017 – Tenneco was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/29/2017 – Tenneco was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/21/2017 – Tenneco is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/21/2017 – Tenneco is now covered by analysts at CLSA. They set a “buy” rating and a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/9/2017 – Tenneco had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $45.00 to $44.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Tenneco Inc. (NYSE TEN) traded up 1.28% on Monday, reaching $54.69. The company had a trading volume of 117,486 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.93 billion, a PE ratio of 10.61 and a beta of 1.79. Tenneco Inc. has a 12 month low of $51.09 and a 12 month high of $70.96. The company’s 50-day moving average is $57.36 and its 200 day moving average is $60.89.
Tenneco (NYSE:TEN) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 28th. The auto parts company reported $1.90 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.80 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $2.32 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.26 billion. Tenneco had a net margin of 3.17% and a return on equity of 53.67%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 4.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $1.78 earnings per share. Equities analysts forecast that Tenneco Inc. will post $6.69 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, September 26th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 7th will be paid a dividend of $0.25 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 6th. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.85%. Tenneco’s dividend payout ratio is currently 19.72%.
In other news, Director David B. Price, Jr. sold 4,893 shares of Tenneco stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 6th. The shares were sold at an average price of $57.82, for a total transaction of $282,913.26. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Also, VP John E. Kunz sold 4,243 shares of Tenneco stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $59.75, for a total transaction of $253,519.25. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 30,373 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,814,786.75. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Company insiders own 2.70% of the company’s stock.
Tenneco Inc is a producer of clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and other vehicle applications. The Company designs, manufactures and distributes highly engineered products for both original equipment vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) and the repair and replacement markets, or aftermarket, across the world.
Receive News & Ratings for Tenneco Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tenneco Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.