Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Cubic Corporation (CUB)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) in the last few weeks:
- 8/4/2017 – Cubic Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $60.00 to $50.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Cubic Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Cubic Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Cubic Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Cubic Corporation is the parent company of two major business segments: defense and transportation. The Cubic Defense Applications group is a world leader in realistic combat training systems, mission support services and defense electronics. Cubic Transportation Systems designs and manufactures automatic fare collection systems for public transit authorities. Cubic Transportation Systems designs, manufactures and integrates automatic fare collection systems for public transit projects throughout the world. This includes rail, bus and parking lot systems. The company supplies contactless smart cards; magnetic stripe cards; device software; and transit hardware including gates, ticket machines and card readers. Cubic Defense Applications provides realistic live combat training systems for military forces as well as virtual training systems, constructive simulation support, force modernization, battle command training and education and engineering & technical support. “
- 7/12/2017 – Cubic Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Cubic Corporation (NYSE CUB) traded up 0.47% during trading on Monday, reaching $42.85. 83,517 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The company’s market capitalization is $1.16 billion. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $46.84 and a 200-day moving average of $49.02. Cubic Corporation has a 1-year low of $39.50 and a 1-year high of $55.65.
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The scientific and technical instruments company reported ($0.81) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.05 by $0.86. Cubic Corporation had a negative return on equity of 4.74% and a negative net margin of 2.20%. The business had revenue of $361.87 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $383.47 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.17 EPS. Cubic Corporation’s revenue was down 3.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts predict that Cubic Corporation will post $0.18 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Cubic Corporation (Cubic) designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services that provide situational awareness for its customers in the transportation and defense industries. The Company operates in three business segments across the global transportation and defense markets, which include Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), Cubic Global Defense (CGD) and Cubic Global Defense Services (CGD Services).
Receive News & Ratings for Cubic Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cubic Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.