Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Dril-Quip (DRQ)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) recently:
- 7/31/2017 – Dril-Quip had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $55.00 to $43.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Dril-Quip was given a new $61.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2017 – Dril-Quip was given a new $43.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Dril-Quip was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Dril-Quip was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) opened at 42.60 on Monday. Dril-Quip, Inc. has a 12 month low of $42.35 and a 12 month high of $69.40. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.61 billion, a P/E ratio of 79.18 and a beta of 0.63. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $49.45 and its 200 day moving average is $54.17.
Dril-Quip (NYSE:DRQ) last issued its earnings results on Friday, July 28th. The oil and gas company reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.03 by $0.06. The company had revenue of $127.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $112.12 million. Dril-Quip had a net margin of 4.28% and a return on equity of 2.12%. The firm’s revenue was down 10.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.96 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Dril-Quip, Inc. will post $0.15 earnings per share for the current year.
Dril-Quip, Inc (Dril-Quip) designs, manufactures, sells and services engineered drilling and production equipment. The Company’s operations are organized into three geographic segments: Western Hemisphere, including North and South America, headquartered in Houston, Texas; Eastern Hemisphere, including Europe and Africa, headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Asia-Pacific, including the Pacific Rim, Southeast Asia, Australia, India and the Middle East, headquartered in Singapore.
Receive News & Ratings for Dril-Quip Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dril-Quip Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.