ADTRAN (ADTN) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for ADTRAN (NASDAQ: ADTN):
- 7/22/2017 – ADTRAN had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 7/21/2017 – ADTRAN was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of ADTRAN have outperformed the industry to which it belongs over the last three months. Ushering in further good news, ADTRAN performed very well in the second quarter of 2017 reporting better than expected earnings per share and revenues. The impressive performance of its Network Solutions portfolio drove results. Sales from its services and support unit also displayed impressive growth in the quarter. Its efforts to reward shareholders also raise optimism. ADTRAN continues to impress with its lucrative product offering and solutions which are some of the best in the industry. The company's efforts to expand internationally are also encouraging. However, the company remains exposed to foreign currency related headwinds.”
- 7/21/2017 – ADTRAN had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities.
- 7/20/2017 – ADTRAN had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $24.00 to $25.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/4/2017 – ADTRAN had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) opened at 22.30 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $1.07 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.84 and a beta of 0.65. ADTRAN, Inc. has a one year low of $17.55 and a one year high of $24.05. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $21.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $20.90.
ADTRAN (NASDAQ:ADTN) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, July 18th. The communications equipment provider reported $0.30 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.19 by $0.11. ADTRAN had a return on equity of 8.39% and a net margin of 5.68%. The business had revenue of $184.67 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $183.05 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $0.21 EPS. On average, analysts forecast that ADTRAN, Inc. will post $0.81 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 17th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 3rd will be issued a $0.09 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, August 1st. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.61%. ADTRAN’s payout ratio is currently 43.90%.
In other news, SVP Michael Foliano sold 24,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, July 25th. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.77, for a total value of $570,480.00. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 5,417 shares in the company, valued at approximately $128,762.09. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Corporate insiders own 2.96% of the company’s stock.
ADTRAN, Inc (ADTRAN) is a provider of networking and communications equipment. The Company’s solutions enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a range of network infrastructures. It operates through two segments: Network Solutions and Services & Support. Network Solutions includes software and hardware products that enable CSPs and enterprise customers to realize a fully connected world.
Receive News & Ratings for ADTRAN Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADTRAN Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.