Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Team (TISI)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Team (NYSE: TISI) recently:
- 7/31/2017 – Team was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Team was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $34.00.
- 7/25/2017 – Team was downgraded by analysts at Johnson Rice from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $36.00.
- 7/25/2017 – Team was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 7/18/2017 – Team was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “TEAM, INC. is a professional full service provider of environmental engineering, consulting, monitoring and repair services. Environmental engineering, consulting and monitoring services, primarily in air quality together with on-stream leak repair and related industrial services for piping systems and process equipment, are provided by subsidiaries of the Company through its Environmental Services business segment. “
Team, Inc. (TISI) traded down 8.11% during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $11.90. 1,976,810 shares of the stock traded hands. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $21.36 and its 200-day moving average price is $26.73. The stock’s market capitalization is $354.79 million. Team, Inc. has a 52 week low of $11.25 and a 52 week high of $39.70.
Team (NYSE:TISI) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The business services provider reported ($0.23) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.31 by $0.54. Team had a negative net margin of 1.28% and a positive return on equity of 1.02%. The business had revenue of $312.26 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $309.60 million. Equities research analysts expect that Team, Inc. will post ($0.14) EPS for the current fiscal year.
Team, Inc is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining high temperature and high pressure piping systems and vessels. The Company conducts its operations through three segments: Inspection and Heat Treating Services (IHT) Group, Mechanical Services (MS) Group and Quest Integrity (Quest Integrity) Group.
Receive News & Ratings for Team Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Team Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.