Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Golfsmith International Holdings (GOLF)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Golfsmith International Holdings (NASDAQ: GOLF) recently:
- 8/7/2017 – Golfsmith International Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Roth Capital from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $25.00.
- 7/25/2017 – Golfsmith International Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Acushnet Holdings Corp. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes golf products. The company’s operating segment consists of Titleist Golf Balls, Titleist Golf Clubs, Titleist Golf Gear and FootJoy Golf Wear. Acushnet Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. “
- 7/22/2017 – Golfsmith International Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “mkt perform” rating.
- 7/21/2017 – Golfsmith International Holdings had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc.. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/17/2017 – Golfsmith International Holdings was given a new $25.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ GOLF) opened at 17.60 on Tuesday. Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. has a one year low of $16.84 and a one year high of $22.31. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $19.41 and its 200-day moving average price is $18.55. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.31 billion and a PE ratio of 20.80.
In related news, insider Wb Atlas Llc sold 2,195,469 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 29th. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.63, for a total transaction of $43,097,056.47. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Receive News & Ratings for Golfsmith International Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golfsmith International Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.