Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Sierra Bancorp (BSRR)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sierra Bancorp (NASDAQ: BSRR) in the last few weeks:
- 8/2/2017 – Sierra Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Sierra Bancorp had its price target raised by analysts at Hovde Group from $26.50 to $27.75. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Sierra Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Sierra Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Sierra Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/14/2017 – Sierra Bancorp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/11/2017 – Sierra Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Sierra Bancorp is the bank holding company for the Bank of the Sierra. The Bank of the Sierra is the largest independent bank headquartered in the South Valley, and operates branch offices as well as real estate centers, agricultural credit centers and a bank card center. “
Shares of Sierra Bancorp (NASDAQ:BSRR) traded down 1.16% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $26.52. 44,322 shares of the company traded hands. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $24.95 and its 200 day moving average is $26.14. The company has a market capitalization of $366.82 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.23 and a beta of 0.86. Sierra Bancorp has a 1-year low of $17.25 and a 1-year high of $29.50.
Sierra Bancorp (NASDAQ:BSRR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, July 24th. The financial services provider reported $0.37 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.35 by $0.02. Sierra Bancorp had a return on equity of 9.22% and a net margin of 20.35%. The business had revenue of $23.20 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $22.80 million. On average, analysts forecast that Sierra Bancorp will post $1.52 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 17th. Investors of record on Thursday, August 3rd will be issued a dividend of $0.14 per share. This represents a $0.56 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.11%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, August 1st. Sierra Bancorp’s dividend payout ratio is presently 40.88%.
In related news, Director Robert L. Fields sold 2,465 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $27.13, for a total transaction of $66,875.45. Following the transaction, the director now owns 410,078 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $11,125,416.14. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, Director Robert L. Fields sold 9,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, July 31st. The stock was sold at an average price of $27.14, for a total value of $260,544.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 412,543 shares in the company, valued at approximately $11,196,417.02. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 12,165 shares of company stock worth $330,119 in the last ninety days. 15.24% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Sierra Bancorp is a bank holding company for Bank of the Sierra (the Bank). The Bank is a state-chartered bank, which offers a range of retail and commercial banking services. The Bank’s products and services are related to the business of lending money and accepting deposits. Its customers have access to electronic point-of-sale payment alternatives around the country through the Pulse Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) network.
Receive News & Ratings for Sierra Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sierra Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.