CAE (CAE) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CAE (NYSE: CAE):
- 8/1/2017 – CAE was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modelling technologies, and integrated training services to the civil aviation industry and defence forces around the globe. The Company design, manufacture and supply simulation equipment and offer training and services. This includes integrated modelling, simulation and training solutions for commercial airlines, business aircraft operators, aircraft manufacturers and military organizations and a global network of training centres for pilots, and in some instances, cabin crew and maintenance workers. “
- 7/31/2017 – CAE was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – CAE was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – CAE was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2017 – CAE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of CAE Inc (NYSE CAE) traded up 0.35% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $17.13. 164,411 shares of the company traded hands. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.60 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.24 and a beta of 0.86. The company’s 50 day moving average is $17.18 and its 200-day moving average is $15.72. CAE Inc has a 12 month low of $13.22 and a 12 month high of $17.88.
CAE (NYSE:CAE) (TSE:CAE) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, May 31st. The aerospace company reported $0.23 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.22 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $734.70 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $748.41 million. CAE had a net margin of 9.30% and a return on equity of 13.96%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 1.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.27 earnings per share. Equities research analysts forecast that CAE Inc will post $0.86 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
CAE Inc provides training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. The Company designs and integrates training solutions. It operates through three segments: Civil Aviation Training Solutions, Defense and Security, and Healthcare. The Company provides training solutions for flight, cabin, maintenance and ground personnel in commercial, business and helicopter aviation, a range of flight simulation training devices, as well as ab initio pilot training and crew sourcing services.
Receive News & Ratings for CAE Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CAE Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.