Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Universal Electronics (UEIC)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) in the last few weeks:
- 8/5/2017 – Universal Electronics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $77.25 price target on the stock.
- 8/5/2017 – Universal Electronics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Universal Electronics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $77.25 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Universal Electronics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – Universal Electronics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/5/2017 – Universal Electronics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Universal Electronics Inc. develops software, and builds and markets pre-programmed, easy-to-use wireless control devices and chips principally for home entertainment equipment and the subscription broadcast market. The company’s product lines under development include wireless interface technologies, such as combination keyboard/remotes and touch-screen remotes. The company licenses its patented technologies and database of infrared codes to companies selling into the cable and satellite industries, and to original equipment manufacturers. (PRESS RELEASE) “
Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ:UEIC) traded down 1.60% on Tuesday, hitting $61.60. 46,529 shares of the stock were exchanged. The stock has a market cap of $889.01 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 51.33 and a beta of 1.65. Universal Electronics Inc. has a 12 month low of $52.90 and a 12 month high of $80.42. The company has a 50-day moving average of $67.54 and a 200-day moving average of $66.48.
Universal Electronics (NASDAQ:UEIC) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The technology company reported $0.78 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.78. Universal Electronics had a net margin of 2.37% and a return on equity of 11.97%. The firm had revenue of $177.58 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $176.12 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.74 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 3.9% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts predict that Universal Electronics Inc. will post $3.08 EPS for the current year.
Universal Electronics Inc (UEI) develops control and sensor technology solutions and manufactures a line of pre-programmed and universal remote control products, audio-video (AV) accessories, and intelligent wireless security and automation components. The Company’s offerings include pre-programmed universal infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remote controls that are sold primarily to subscription broadcasting providers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), retailers, and private label customers, and integrated circuits, on which its software and universal device control database is embedded, sold primarily to OEMs, subscription broadcasting providers, and private label customers.
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Electronics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Electronics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.