Nice Systems (NICE) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Nice Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) recently:
- 8/7/2017 – Nice Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Chardan Capital from $76.00 to $84.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/7/2017 – Nice Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 8/4/2017 – Nice Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. to $85.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Nice Systems was given a new $80.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Nice Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Nice Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – Nice Systems was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NICE Ltd. provides enterprise software solutions. Its operating segment consists of Customer Interactions Solutions, Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions. The Company’s solutions include integrated, multimedia recording platforms, software applications and related professional services. NICE Ltd., formerly known as NICE-Systems Ltd., is headquartered in Ra’anana, Israel. “
Nice Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ NICE) opened at 76.52 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.60 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 47.23 and a beta of 0.87. Nice Systems Ltd. has a 1-year low of $63.72 and a 1-year high of $81.16.
Nice Systems (NASDAQ:NICE) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The technology company reported $0.33 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.32 by $0.01. Nice Systems had a net margin of 7.99% and a return on equity of 11.14%. The business had revenue of $315.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $313.44 million. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.79 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 33.9% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts predict that Nice Systems Ltd. will post $4.00 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
NICE Ltd., formerly NICE-Systems Ltd., is a global enterprise software provider. The Company’s segments include Customer Interactions Solutions, and Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions. The Customer Interactions Solutions segment provides data driven insights that enable businesses to deliver personalized experience to customers.
Receive News & Ratings for Nice Systems Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nice Systems Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.