Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Orbotech (ORBK)
Orbotech (NASDAQ: ORBK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/7/2017 – Orbotech had its price target raised by analysts at Supply Chain Market Research LLC from $37.00 to $43.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock. They wrote, “Key Points:
– 2Q ‘17 Rev. $210.7m – above consensus
– 2Q ’17 EPS $0.67 – above consensus
– 2H guidance ($465m s.p.) – above consensus
– Maintain 2017 Rev. – $869 – Raise 2017 EPS from $2.64 to $2.76
– Establish 2018 estimate of $934.0 and $ 3.19
– Raise target price to $43.00″
- 8/3/2017 – Orbotech was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – Orbotech had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $38.00.
- 7/27/2017 – Orbotech was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/12/2017 – Orbotech was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/5/2017 – Orbotech was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Orbotech LTD. is the world leader in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of AOI systems for use in the manufacture of printed circuit boards and flat panel displays and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of imaging solutions for PCB production and of AOI systems for use in the electronics assembly industry. They market computer aided manufacturing solutions for PCB production and continue to develop its proprietary AOI technologies for use in other applications both within and outside the electronics industry. (press release) “
- 6/20/2017 – Orbotech was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Orbotech was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Orbotech Ltd (NASDAQ ORBK) opened at 36.21 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $1.73 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.44 and a beta of 0.80. Orbotech Ltd has a one year low of $26.69 and a one year high of $37.75. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $34.70 and its 200 day moving average price is $33.50.
Orbotech (NASDAQ:ORBK) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 2nd. The electronics maker reported $0.67 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.59 by $0.08. The business had revenue of $210.66 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $205.20 million. Orbotech had a net margin of 7.88% and a return on equity of 7.83%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 7.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.60 EPS. Analysts forecast that Orbotech Ltd will post $2.80 earnings per share for the current year.
Orbotech Ltd. is a supplier of yield-enhancing and process-enabling solutions for the manufacture of electronics products. The Company provides cutting-edge solutions for use in the manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCBs), flat panel displays (FPDs) and semiconductor devices (SDs). The Company’s segments include Production Solutions for the Electronics Industry, Solar Energy and Recognition Software.
Receive News & Ratings for Orbotech Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbotech Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.