Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Akorn (AKRX)
Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/1/2017 – Akorn was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Akorn was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c” rating.
- 7/30/2017 – Akorn was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Akorn was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Akorn had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/27/2017 – Akorn was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 6/24/2017 – Akorn was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ AKRX) traded down 0.21% on Tuesday, hitting $33.40. 1,974,602 shares of the stock were exchanged. Akorn, Inc. has a 12 month low of $17.61 and a 12 month high of $34.00. The company has a 50-day moving average of $33.55 and a 200-day moving average of $28.60. The stock has a market cap of $4.17 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.74 and a beta of 1.36.
In other news, COO Bruce Kutinsky sold 40,000 shares of Akorn stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.46, for a total value of $1,338,400.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 317,480 shares in the company, valued at $10,622,880.80. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Insiders own 28.20% of the company’s stock.
Akorn Inc (Akorn), together with its subsidiaries, is a specialty generic pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded prescription pharmaceuticals, as well as private-label over-the-counter (OTC) consumer health products and animal health pharmaceuticals. The Company operates through two segments: Prescription Pharmaceuticals and the Consumer Health.
Receive News & Ratings for Akorn Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akorn Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.