Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Quality Systems (QSII)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) in the last few weeks:
- 8/3/2017 – Quality Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Despite outpacing the Zacks Consensus Estimate on both the counts in the first quarter, a sluggish global economy, tough competition and a strict regulatory environment are primary headwinds for Quality Systems. Furthermore, downbeat earnings guidance for fiscal 2018 signals at looming concerns. Quality Systems’ solid recurring revenue base is a positive. However, it comes from the lower margin Electronic data interchange (EDI) and RCM services. We are upbeat about the company’s solid performance at the System’s software, hardware and related segments. However massive growth at the segment was offset by lower software license and hardware sales. Quality Systems continues to acquire businesses to enhance its revenue opportunities. The latest deal with EagleDream Health deserves a special mention in this regard. The company has outperformed the broader industry with respect to price over the last one year.”
- 8/2/2017 – Quality Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $15.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $13.00.
- 8/1/2017 – Quality Systems had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 7/31/2017 – Quality Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Quality Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSII) opened at 16.30 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $17.11 and a 200-day moving average price of $15.39. Quality Systems, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.60 and a 52-week high of $17.74. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.03 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 45.53 and a beta of 0.89.
Quality Systems (NASDAQ:QSII) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The company reported $0.17 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.14 by $0.03. Quality Systems had a return on equity of 15.49% and a net margin of 4.40%. The firm had revenue of $130.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $126.75 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.15 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 7.1% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Quality Systems, Inc. will post $0.68 earnings per share for the current year.
Quality Systems, Inc (QSI) primarily, through its NextGen Healthcare subsidiary, provides technology-based solutions and services to the ambulatory care market in the United States. The Company is engaged in developing and marketing software and services that automate certain aspects of practice management (PM) and electronic health records (EHR) for medical and dental practices.
Receive News & Ratings for Quality Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quality Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.