Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Cardinal Energy (CJ)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Cardinal Energy (TSE: CJ):
- 8/3/2017 – Cardinal Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$8.00 to C$6.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Cardinal Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$6.25 to C$5.50. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Cardinal Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$11.00 to C$8.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Cardinal Energy was given a new C$7.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/13/2017 – Cardinal Energy had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc.. They now have a C$6.75 price target on the stock.
Shares of Cardinal Energy Ltd (CJ) opened at 4.18 on Tuesday. Cardinal Energy Ltd has a one year low of $4.10 and a one year high of $10.81. The company’s market cap is $254.56 million. The company’s 50 day moving average is $4.68 and its 200 day moving average is $6.64.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, August 15th. Investors of record on Monday, July 31st will be issued a dividend of $0.035 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 27th. This represents a $0.42 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 10.05%.
In related news, Director M. Scott Ratushny acquired 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$4.20 per share, for a total transaction of C$42,000.00.
Cardinal Energy Ltd. is a Canada-based oil-focused company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and production of petroleum and natural gas in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. Its Wainwright properties are located approximately 200 kilometers southeast of Edmonton, Alberta.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardinal Energy Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardinal Energy Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.