Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Natera (NTRA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Natera (NASDAQ: NTRA):
- 8/7/2017 – Natera had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $18.00 to $13.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Natera was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Natera was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – Natera was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/12/2017 – Natera was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Natera, Inc. offers genetic testing and diagnostics with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology. Natera, Inc. is headquartered in San Carlos, California. “
Shares of Natera, Inc. (NTRA) opened at 8.02 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $10.36 and its 200 day moving average is $9.58. The firm’s market capitalization is $424.11 million. Natera, Inc. has a one year low of $7.35 and a one year high of $13.08.
Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 9th. The medical research company reported ($0.70) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.61) by $0.09. The business had revenue of $46.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $42.82 million. Natera had a negative return on equity of 101.63% and a negative net margin of 60.89%. Natera’s quarterly revenue was down 24.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted ($0.17) earnings per share. Equities research analysts predict that Natera, Inc. will post ($2.01) earnings per share for the current year.
Receive News & Ratings for Natera Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Natera Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.