Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Flowers Foods (FLO)
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/3/2017 – Flowers Foods was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Flowers Foods was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $23.00.
- 7/25/2017 – Flowers Foods was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/20/2017 – Flowers Foods had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/18/2017 – Flowers Foods was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Flowers Foods, Inc. is one of the largest producers and marketers of a full line of frozen and non-frozen bakery and dessert products in the United States. Flowers Foods consists of Flowers Bakeries and Mrs. Smith’s Bakeries. “
- 7/5/2017 – Flowers Foods was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2017 – Flowers Foods was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/21/2017 – Flowers Foods was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE:FLO) traded down 2.19% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $17.40. The company had a trading volume of 1,967,512 shares. The company has a market capitalization of $3.64 billion, a PE ratio of 22.05 and a beta of 0.97. Flowers Foods, Inc. has a one year low of $14.35 and a one year high of $21.00. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $17.52 and its 200 day moving average is $18.89.
Flowers Foods (NYSE:FLO) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, May 17th. The company reported $0.25 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.25. The firm had revenue of $1.19 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.21 billion. Flowers Foods had a net margin of 4.22% and a return on equity of 15.39%. The company’s revenue was down 1.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.28 earnings per share. Equities research analysts forecast that Flowers Foods, Inc. will post $0.87 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Flowers Foods, Inc is a producer and marketer of packaged bakery products. The Company operates in two segments: direct-store-delivery segment (DSD Segment) and warehouse delivery segment (Warehouse Segment). The DSD segment produces fresh breads, buns, rolls, tortillas and snack cakes sold primarily by a network of independent distributors to retail and foodservice customers in the areas of the United States: East, South, Southwest, California, and select markets in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest, Nevada, and Colorado.
Receive News & Ratings for Flowers Foods Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flowers Foods Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.