Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Canfor (CFP)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Canfor (TSE: CFP) recently:
- 8/14/2017 – Canfor was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Canfor had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$24.00 to C$25.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Canfor had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$17.00 to C$18.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Canfor had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$20.50 to C$21.25. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Canfor had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$24.00 to C$25.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Canfor Co. (CFP) traded down 3.49% on Monday, reaching $20.46. 399,759 shares of the company traded hands. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $20.28 and a 200 day moving average of $18.63. The stock has a market cap of $2.72 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.50. Canfor Co. has a 52-week low of $13.35 and a 52-week high of $21.82.
Canfor (TSE:CFP) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.78 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.52 by $0.26. Canfor had a net margin of 7.67% and a return on equity of 20.50%. The business had revenue of $1.19 billion for the quarter. On average, analysts expect that Canfor Co. will post $1.94 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, insider James A. Pattison acquired 225,000 shares of Canfor stock in a transaction on Friday, August 11th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$21.20 per share, for a total transaction of C$4,770,000.00. Also, Director William W. Stinson acquired 3,000 shares of Canfor stock in a transaction on Thursday, August 3rd. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$21.34 per share, for a total transaction of C$64,020.00.
Canfor Corporation operates as an integrated forest products company in Canada, Asia, the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Lumber, and Pulp and Paper segments. The company manufactures and sells lumber, engineered wood products, wood chips, wood pellets, and logs, as well as generates green energy.
Receive News & Ratings for Canfor Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canfor Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.