Pointer Telocation (PNTR) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Pointer Telocation (NASDAQ: PNTR) recently:
- 9/1/2017 – Pointer Telocation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – Pointer Telocation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $19.25 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2017 – Pointer Telocation is now covered by analysts at B. Riley. They set a “buy” rating and a $19.25 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2017 – Pointer Telocation was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2017 – Pointer Telocation was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/20/2017 – Pointer Telocation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Pointer Telocation Ltd provides range of services to insurance companies and automobile owners, including road-side assistance, vehicle towing, stolen vehicle retrieval, fleet management and other value added services. Pointer Telocation provides services, for the most part, in Israel, through its subsidiary Shagrir and in Argentina and Mexico through its local subsidiaries. “
Pointer Telocation Ltd. (NASDAQ:PNTR) traded down 2.93% during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $14.90. The company had a trading volume of 45,318 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $13.27 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.93. The company has a market capitalization of $118.87 million, a P/E ratio of 25.08 and a beta of 0.63. Pointer Telocation Ltd. has a 52 week low of $6.78 and a 52 week high of $15.90.
Pointer Telocation (NASDAQ:PNTR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 16th. The communications equipment provider reported $0.31 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.20 by $0.11. The company had revenue of $20.04 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $18.23 million. Pointer Telocation had a return on equity of 17.02% and a net margin of 6.56%. Equities analysts forecast that Pointer Telocation Ltd. will post $0.85 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Pointer Telocation Ltd. is a provider of mobile resource management (MRM) products and services for the automotive, insurance industries and other mobile tracking markets, such as cargo, assets, shipping and containers. The Company offers roadside assistance (RSA) services, automobile repair and towing services, stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and other services.
Receive News & Ratings for Pointer Telocation Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pointer Telocation Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.