Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Polymetal International PLC (POLY)
Polymetal International PLC (LON: POLY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/1/2017 – Polymetal International PLC had its price target raised by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from GBX 921 ($11.89) to GBX 928 ($11.99). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2017 – Polymetal International PLC had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a GBX 725 ($9.36) price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2017 – Polymetal International PLC was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 1,100 ($14.21) price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2017 – Polymetal International PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Panmure Gordon. They now have a GBX 1,166 ($15.06) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 1,193 ($15.41).
- 7/26/2017 – Polymetal International PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 1,200 ($15.50) price target on the stock.
Polymetal International PLC (LON:POLY) traded down 1.88% during midday trading on Friday, reaching GBX 889.00. The company had a trading volume of 659,095 shares. Polymetal International PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 723.00 and a 12 month high of GBX 1,367.91. The firm’s market capitalization is GBX 3.81 billion. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 917.47 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 963.99.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 7th will be paid a dividend of $0.14 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 7th. This represents a yield of 1.25%.
Polymetal International plc is a gold and silver mining company operating in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia. The Company operates through nine segments: Voro (CJSC Gold of Northern Urals); Okhotsk operations (LLC Okhotskaya Mining and Exploration Company and Svetloye LLC); Dukat (JSC Magadan Silver); Omolon (Omolon Gold Mining Company LLC); Varvara (JSC Varvarinskoye; JSC Komarovskoye Mining Company); Amursk/Albazino (Albazino Resources Ltd, Amur Hydrometallurgical Plant LLC); Mayskoye (Mayskoye Gold Mining Company LLC); Kyzyl (Bakyrchik Mining Venture LLP and Inter Gold Capital LLP), and Armenia (Kapan MPC CJSC and LV Gold Mining CJSC).
Receive News & Ratings for Polymetal International PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polymetal International PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.