Capita PLC (CPI) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Capita PLC (LON: CPI):
- 9/8/2017 – Capita PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 850 ($10.98) price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Capita PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a GBX 750 ($9.69) price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Capita PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 466 ($6.02) to GBX 600 ($7.75). They now have a “reduce” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Capita PLC had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 7/12/2017 – Capita PLC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas. They now have a GBX 530 ($6.84) price target on the stock.
Capita PLC (LON:CPI) opened at 620.00 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 655.81 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 605.25. The firm’s market cap is GBX 4.13 billion. Capita PLC has a one year low of GBX 431.30 and a one year high of GBX 1,052.00.
In other news, insider Ian Powell acquired 3,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 28th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 701 ($9.05) per share, with a total value of £21,030 ($27,160.02). Also, insider Nick Greatorex acquired 1,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 20th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 668 ($8.63) per share, for a total transaction of £10,020 ($12,940.72). In the last three months, insiders purchased 4,550 shares of company stock valued at $3,138,425.
Capita PLC is a United Kingdom-based company, which creates and delivers services in business process management. The Company’s segments include Digital & Software Solutions, Integrated Services, Local Government, Property & Health, Workplace Services, IT Enterprise Services, Asset Services, Customer Management, Capita Europe and Insurance & Benefits Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Capita PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capita PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.