Howard Bancorp (HBMD) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Howard Bancorp (NASDAQ: HBMD) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/22/2017 – Howard Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Howard Bancorp, Inc., headquartered in Ellicott City, Maryland, operates as a holding company for Howard Bank that provides a range of commercial and retail banking services in Maryland. It offers various deposits products, such as community business, business relationship, business solutions, super, howard relationship, and howard maximum checking accounts; individual retirement accounts; business, junior, and personal savings accounts; anniversary, incentive, and business money market accounts; and certificates of deposits. The company’s loan portfolio comprises commercial construction, commercial real estate, home equity, and consumer installment loans; and commercial and unsecured lines of credit. Howard Bancorp also provides business and personal online banking and Web BillPay services, ATM cards, business credit cards, and cash management, lockbox processing, and wire transfers services. “
- 8/21/2017 – Howard Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 8/21/2017 – Howard Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/21/2017 – Howard Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2017 – Howard Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/10/2017 – Howard Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “strong-buy” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 8/10/2017 – Howard Bancorp had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
Shares of Howard Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ HBMD) opened at 19.65 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $19.04 and its 200 day moving average price is $18.82. Howard Bancorp, Inc. has a 52-week low of $12.67 and a 52-week high of $20.70. The stock has a market cap of $192.71 million, a PE ratio of 25.49 and a beta of -0.02.
Howard Bancorp (NASDAQ:HBMD) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 19th. The financial services provider reported $0.21 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.21. Howard Bancorp had a return on equity of 5.93% and a net margin of 11.01%. The company had revenue of $14.81 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $13.95 million. On average, analysts anticipate that Howard Bancorp, Inc. will post $0.87 earnings per share for the current year.
Howard Bancorp, Inc is the bank holding company of Howard Bank. The Company’s primary business is to own all of the capital stock of Howard Bank. The Company operates through Community Banking segment. Howard Bank is a trust company, which has approximately four operating subsidiaries. The Company offers a range of services to its customers, including wire transfer services, automated teller machine (ATM) and check cards, ATMs at all of its service branch locations, safe deposit boxes at all service locations and credit cards through a third-party processor.
Receive News & Ratings for Howard Bancorp Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Howard Bancorp Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.