Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Generac Holdings (GNRC)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC):
- 9/10/2017 – Generac Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 9/8/2017 – Generac Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 9/8/2017 – Generac Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/8/2017 – Generac Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
- 9/7/2017 – Generac Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $34.00.
- 8/8/2017 – Generac Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/7/2017 – Generac Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Generac Holdings Inc. is a manufacturer of backup power generation products serving residential, light commercial and industrial markets. The Company designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets a range of automatic, stationary standby, and portable generators. Generac’s power systems range in output from 800 watts to 9 megawatts and are available through a broad network of independent and industrial dealers, retailers and wholesalers. The Company offers generators fueled by natural gas, liquid propane, gasoline, diesel, and Bi-Fuel. It also provides air-cooled engines. In addition, Generac designs, manufactures, sources and modifies engines, alternators, automatic transfer switches and other components necessary for its products. The Company’s generators are fueled by natural gas, liquid propane, gasoline, diesel and Bi-Fuel (combined diesel and natural gas). Generac Holdings Inc. is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin. “
- 8/3/2017 – Generac Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Generac Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE:GNRC) traded up 0.44% during trading on Thursday, hitting $43.16. The stock had a trading volume of 542,745 shares. The company has a 50-day moving average of $38.41 and a 200 day moving average of $36.94. The company has a market cap of $2.68 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.78 and a beta of 1.39. Generac Holdings Inc. has a 52 week low of $33.77 and a 52 week high of $44.84.
Generac Holdings (NYSE:GNRC) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The technology company reported $0.69 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.64 by $0.05. The company had revenue of $395.40 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $383.14 million. Generac Holdings had a return on equity of 24.54% and a net margin of 6.51%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 7.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.64 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Generac Holdings Inc. will post $2.96 EPS for the current year.
In related news, CEO Aaron Jagdfeld sold 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $35.68, for a total transaction of $178,400.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 1,044,911 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $37,282,424.48. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. In the last three months, insiders sold 15,000 shares of company stock valued at $563,100. Insiders own 3.00% of the company’s stock.
Generac Holdings Inc (Generac) is a designer and manufacturer of power generation equipment and other engine powered products. The Company serves the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets. Its segments include Domestic and International. The Domestic segment includes the Generac business.
Receive News & Ratings for Generac Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Generac Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.