Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Box (BOX)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Box (NYSE: BOX) recently:
- 9/3/2017 – Box had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Box had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/31/2017 – Box was upgraded by analysts at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $23.00.
- 8/28/2017 – Box had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Drexel Hamilton. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Box was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/16/2017 – Box had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Box was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/17/2017 – Box had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We believe this could help clarify some confusion regarding how BOX is positioned vs. both One Drive and Sharepoint, which could shorten sales cycles. It is our view that this combi- nation could be more significant over time than the IBM relationship due to the prevalence of Office 365 in enterprise accounts.””
Shares of Box, Inc. (NYSE BOX) opened at 18.66 on Thursday. Box, Inc. has a 12-month low of $13.56 and a 12-month high of $18.81. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $18.51 and its 200-day moving average is $17.81. The company’s market capitalization is $2.48 billion.
Box (NYSE:BOX) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 30th. The software maker reported ($0.11) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.13) by $0.02. Box had a negative net margin of 34.11% and a negative return on equity of 232.81%. The firm had revenue of $122.94 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $121.75 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned ($0.14) EPS. The company’s revenue was up 28.4% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Box, Inc. will post ($0.45) EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Box news, COO Daniel J. Levin sold 40,000 shares of Box stock in a transaction on Monday, July 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.93, for a total value of $757,200.00. Following the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 3,752 shares in the company, valued at approximately $71,025.36. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, Director Rory O’driscoll sold 332,992 shares of Box stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.04, for a total transaction of $6,340,167.68. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 1,095,192 shares of company stock worth $20,624,242 over the last quarter. Company insiders own 22.30% of the company’s stock.
Box, Inc provides an enterprise content management platform that enables organizations of all sizes to manage enterprise content while allowing access and sharing of this content from anywhere, on any device. With the Company’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based platform, users can collaborate on content both internally and with external parties, automate content-driven business processes, develop custom applications, and implement data protection, security and compliance features to comply with internal policies and industry regulations.
Receive News & Ratings for Box Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Box Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.