Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Xcerra Corporation (XCRA)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Xcerra Corporation (NASDAQ: XCRA) in the last few weeks:
- 9/2/2017 – Xcerra Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $10.25 price target on the stock.
- 9/2/2017 – Xcerra Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Xcerra Corporation engages in designing, manufacturing, and marketing automatic test equipment for the semiconductor industry. Its product portfolio includes Diamond platform; X-Series platform; and ASL platform. The Company also offers various services, such as installation and maintenance of test systems, servicing of spare parts, parts and labor warranties on test systems and instruments, and training on the maintenance and operation of test systems. Xcerra Corporation, formerly known as LTX-Credence Corporation, is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts. “
- 9/1/2017 – Xcerra Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
- 9/1/2017 – Xcerra Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/28/2017 – Xcerra Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $10.25 price target on the stock.
- 8/5/2017 – Xcerra Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – Xcerra Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Xcerra Corporation (NASDAQ XCRA) traded down 0.10% during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $9.89. 221,292 shares of the company traded hands. The stock has a market capitalization of $536.62 million, a PE ratio of 24.12 and a beta of 1.60. Xcerra Corporation has a 52 week low of $5.32 and a 52 week high of $10.01. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $9.55 and a 200-day moving average of $9.52.
Xcerra Corporation (NASDAQ:XCRA) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 30th. The semiconductor company reported $0.25 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.19 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $126.93 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $106.97 million. Xcerra Corporation had a net margin of 5.77% and a return on equity of 9.08%. On average, equities research analysts expect that Xcerra Corporation will post $0.75 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, VP Pascal Ronde sold 50,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.74, for a total value of $487,000.00. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 317,250 shares in the company, valued at $3,090,015. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Corporate insiders own 2.60% of the company’s stock.
Xcerra Corporation is a provider of test and handling capital equipment, interface products, test fixtures and related services to the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company operates through six segments: Semiconductor Test, Semiconductor Handlers, Contactors, PCB Test, Probes/Pins and Fixtures.
Receive News & Ratings for Xcerra Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xcerra Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.