Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Dycom Industries (DY)
Dycom Industries (NYSE: DY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/31/2017 – Dycom Industries had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $115.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 8/31/2017 – Dycom Industries had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $120.00 to $110.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2017 – Dycom Industries was upgraded by analysts at KeyCorp from a “sector weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2017 – Dycom Industries had its price target raised by analysts at FBR & Co from $98.00 to $112.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2017 – Dycom Industries was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY) opened at 78.80 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $82.19 and its 200 day moving average is $91.64. Dycom Industries, Inc. has a 12 month low of $70.33 and a 12 month high of $110.64. The company has a market cap of $2.45 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.02 and a beta of 1.26.
Dycom Industries (NYSE:DY) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 30th. The construction company reported $1.47 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.44 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $780.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $798.62 million. Dycom Industries had a net margin of 5.13% and a return on equity of 26.68%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 1.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $1.64 EPS. On average, analysts anticipate that Dycom Industries, Inc. will post $4.37 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Dycom Industries, Inc is a provider of specialty contracting services throughout the United States and in Canada. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides program management, engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services for telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services for various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services for electric and gas utilities.
Receive News & Ratings for Dycom Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dycom Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.