Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Stamps.com (STMP)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP):
- 9/14/2017 – Stamps.com had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $200.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Stamps.com was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/29/2017 – Stamps.com was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $222.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Stamps.com provides easy, convenient and cost-effective Internet -based services for mailing or shipping letters, packages or parcels anywhere in the United States and at anytime. Their core mailing and shipping services are designed to allow individual consumers or employees of small businesses or larger enterprises to select a carrier, print US postage or shipping labels from multiple carriers, schedule a pick-up, track a package and apply enterprise-wide business rules to manage and account for mailing and shipping costs. “
- 8/25/2017 – Stamps.com was given a new $250.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – Stamps.com was given a new $230.00 price target on by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Stamps.com had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $250.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Stamps.com had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $250.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Stamps.com had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $210.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $170.00.
- 8/3/2017 – Stamps.com had its price target raised by analysts at Roth Capital from $166.00 to $203.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Stamps.com Inc. (NASDAQ:STMP) traded up 0.53% during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $199.05. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 283,162 shares. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $194.27 and its 200-day moving average is $145.30. Stamps.com Inc. has a 52-week low of $87.00 and a 52-week high of $220.25. The company has a market capitalization of $3.37 billion, a PE ratio of 32.19 and a beta of -0.04.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ:STMP) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The software maker reported $1.69 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.33 by $0.36. The firm had revenue of $116.14 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $99.29 million. Stamps.com had a return on equity of 34.46% and a net margin of 26.66%. Stamps.com’s quarterly revenue was up 38.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $1.94 earnings per share. Analysts forecast that Stamps.com Inc. will post $8.05 EPS for the current year.
In related news, insider Michael John Biswas sold 76,602 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $196.55, for a total transaction of $15,056,123.10. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 15,365 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,019,990.75. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, Director G Bradford Jones sold 27,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $208.73, for a total value of $5,635,710.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 64,486 shares in the company, valued at $13,460,162.78. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 407,763 shares of company stock worth $79,401,175 over the last three months. 11.46% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Stamps.com Inc is a provider of Internet-based mailing and shipping solutions in the United States. The Company offers mailing and shipping products and services to its customers under the Stamps.com, Endicia, ShipStation, ShipWorks and ShippingEasy brands. It operates through the Internet Mailing and Shipping Services segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Stampscom Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stampscom Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.