Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Targa Resources (TRGP)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP):
- 9/17/2017 – Targa Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/16/2017 – Targa Resources was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Targa Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $50.00.
- 9/1/2017 – Targa Resources was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – Targa Resources was given a new $53.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/21/2017 – Targa Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/15/2017 – Targa Resources was given a new $51.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/14/2017 – Targa Resources was upgraded by analysts at Guggenheim from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Targa Resources was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Targa Resources Corp owns general and limited partner interests in Targa Resources Partners LP, engaged in providing midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid services in the United States. The Company operates its business through two business segments: Natural Gas Gathering and Processing and NGL Logistics and Marketing. The Natural Gas Gathering and Processing segment includes assets used in the gathering of natural gas produced from oil and gas wells and processing this raw natural gas into merchantable natural gas by extracting natural gas liquids and removing impurities. NGL Logistics and Marketing segment is engaged in gathering and storing; fractionating, storing, and transporting of finished NGLs. Targa also markets the natural gas liquids produced and purchased in selected United States markets. The Company also offers refinery services and wholesale propane marketing operations. Targa Resources Corp is headquartered in Houston, Texas. “
Shares of Targa Resources, Inc. (NYSE TRGP) opened at 47.49 on Wednesday. The firm’s market cap is $10.24 billion. The company has a 50-day moving average of $44.90 and a 200 day moving average of $49.24. Targa Resources, Inc. has a 12-month low of $40.25 and a 12-month high of $61.83.
In other Targa Resources news, insider Dan C. Middlebrooks sold 2,100 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.70, for a total transaction of $93,870.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 50,853 shares in the company, valued at $2,273,129.10. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link. 1.93% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Targa Resources Corp. is a midstream energy company in North America. It provides midstream services. Its segments include Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing (Downstream Business). It is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas; storing, fractionating, treating, transporting and selling natural gas liquids (NGLs) and NGL products, including services to liquefied petroleum gas exporters; gathering, storing and terminalling crude oil, and storing, terminalling and selling refined petroleum products.
Receive News & Ratings for Targa Resources Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Targa Resources Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.