Hays plc (HAS) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Hays plc (LON: HAS) recently:
- 9/19/2017 – Hays plc had its price target raised by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets from GBX 163 ($2.20) to GBX 190 ($2.56). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Hays plc had its price target raised by analysts at Liberum Capital from GBX 180 ($2.43) to GBX 195 ($2.63). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Hays plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 180 ($2.43) price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Hays plc had its price target raised by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from GBX 152.50 ($2.06) to GBX 165 ($2.22). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2017 – Hays plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 180 ($2.43) price target on the stock.
- 8/24/2017 – Hays plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 180 ($2.43) price target on the stock.
Hays plc (LON:HAS) opened at 190.50 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 176.05 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 168.33. The firm’s market cap is GBX 2.75 billion. Hays plc has a 52-week low of GBX 125.40 and a 52-week high of GBX 191.50.
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 17th. Investors of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a GBX 6.51 ($0.09) dividend. This is a positive change from Hays plc’s previous dividend of $0.96. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 5th. This represents a yield of 3.55%.
In related news, insider Doug Evans sold 31,220 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 185 ($2.49), for a total value of £57,757 ($77,871.11).
Hays plc is a recruitment company. The Company’s segments include Asia Pacific; Continental Europe & Rest of World, and United Kingdom & Ireland. The Company offers temporary and permanent recruitment services to private and public sector markets. It operates in over 30 countries and approximately 20 specialisms.
Receive News & Ratings for Hays plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hays plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.