Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Clovis Oncology (CLVS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS):
- 9/18/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $107.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Clovis Oncology is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $81.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They wrote, “In a presentation on Saturday at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, Clovis Oncology released additional details from the results of the phase III ARIEL3 study of Rucraca. In addition to PFS results, Clovis presented response rate data from an exploratory analysis of investigator-assessed ORR for patients with measurable disease at baseline. These response rate data are consistent with the previously released PFS data.””
- 9/11/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 8/18/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its price target lowered by analysts at Leerink Swann to $107.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/18/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 8/16/2017 – Clovis Oncology is now covered by analysts at Evercore ISI. They set an “in-line” rating and a $73.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/10/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Clovis Oncology was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation.
- 8/2/2017 – Clovis Oncology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 7/31/2017 – Clovis Oncology had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They wrote, “Clovis Oncology and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company announced today that the companies have entered into a clinical collaboration agreement to evaluate the combination of Bristol-Myers Squibb’s immunotherapy Opdivo and Clovis Oncology’s PARP inhibitor Rubraca in pivotal phase III clinical trials in advanced ovarian cancer and triple-negative breast cancers, and a phase II prostate cancer study. All three studies are expected to begin before the end of 2017. Covis will be the study sponsor for the ovarian cancer study and Bristol-Myers Squibb for the prostate and breast cancer studies, with Clovis and Bristol-Myers Squibb sharing equally all trial costs for the breast cancer study.””
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVS) opened at 76.95 on Friday. The stock’s market capitalization is $3.76 billion. Clovis Oncology, Inc. has a 12-month low of $25.50 and a 12-month high of $99.45. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $73.35 and its 200 day moving average is $69.15.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ:CLVS) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.29) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($1.27) by ($0.02). The business had revenue of $14.62 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $13.07 million. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 32.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted ($2.07) EPS. Analysts forecast that Clovis Oncology, Inc. will post ($7.56) EPS for the current year.
In other news, insider Gillian C. Ivers-Read sold 3,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, July 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $91.56, for a total transaction of $274,680.00. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 197,583 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $18,090,699.48. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, Director James C. Blair sold 18,450 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, August 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $78.61, for a total transaction of $1,450,354.50. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 2,185 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $171,762.85. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 27,450 shares of company stock valued at $2,143,685 in the last three months. 17.40% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Clovis Oncology, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing anti-cancer agents in the United States, Europe and other international markets. The Company’s product candidates include Rociletinib, Rubraca (Rucaparib) and Lucitanib. Rucaparib is an oral, small molecule poly adenosine diphosphate (ADP)-ribose polymerase (PARP) inhibitor of PARP1, PARP2 and PARP3 approved as a monotherapy for the treatment of patients with deleterious breast cancer (BRCA) (human genes associated with the repair of damaged deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)) mutation (germline and/or somatic) associated advanced ovarian cancer.
Receive News & Ratings for Clovis Oncology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clovis Oncology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.