Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Comcast Corporation (CMCSA)
Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/21/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird.
- 9/17/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 9/12/2017 – Comcast Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Moffett Nathanson from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/1/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Comcast Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/24/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG.
- 8/4/2017 – Comcast Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $44.00 to $48.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) traded up 1.29% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $38.30. The stock had a trading volume of 18,532,136 shares. Comcast Corporation has a 12 month low of $30.02 and a 12 month high of $42.18. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $39.27 and a 200 day moving average of $39.22. The company has a market cap of $180.52 billion, a PE ratio of 19.29 and a beta of 0.98.
Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The cable giant reported $0.52 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.48 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $21.17 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $20.85 billion. Comcast Corporation had a return on equity of 16.80% and a net margin of 11.45%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 9.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.83 EPS. Equities analysts forecast that Comcast Corporation will post $2.04 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, October 25th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, October 4th will be issued a dividend of $0.1575 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, October 3rd. This represents a $0.63 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.64%. Comcast Corporation’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 31.74%.
In other news, EVP Arthur R. Block sold 4,091 shares of Comcast Corporation stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $38.36, for a total value of $156,930.76. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 68,478 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,626,816.08. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, SVP Daniel C. Murdock sold 3,659 shares of Comcast Corporation stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $39.61, for a total value of $144,932.99. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 725 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $28,717.25. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 9,982 shares of company stock valued at $385,050 over the last quarter. Corporate insiders own 1.28% of the company’s stock.
Comcast Corporation is a media and technology company. The Company has two primary businesses: Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Its Comcast Cable business operates in the Cable Communications segment. Its NBCUniversal business operates in four business segments: Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment and Theme Parks.
Receive News & Ratings for Comcast Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comcast Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.