Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Invesco PLC (IVZ)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Invesco PLC (NYSE: IVZ) in the last few weeks:
- 10/3/2017 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $38.50 to $39.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $36.00 to $37.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Invesco PLC was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $38.00.
- 9/8/2017 – Invesco PLC is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “overweight” rating and a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Invesco PLC was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/19/2017 – Invesco PLC was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/17/2017 – Invesco PLC was given a new $41.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Invesco PLC (NYSE IVZ) traded up 0.65% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $35.76. 2,235,521 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $33.18 and its 200 day moving average price is $33.17. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.55 billion, a P/E ratio of 15.94 and a beta of 1.80. Invesco PLC has a 52-week low of $27.46 and a 52-week high of $36.84.
Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The asset manager reported $0.64 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.61 by $0.03. Invesco PLC had a net margin of 18.98% and a return on equity of 12.74%. The company had revenue of $906.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $891.19 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.56 earnings per share. Invesco PLC’s quarterly revenue was up 4.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Invesco PLC will post $2.54 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Invesco Ltd. (Invesco) is an independent investment management company. The Company provides a range of investment capabilities and outcomes, which are delivered through a set of investment vehicles, to help clients achieve their investment objectives. It has a presence in the retail and institutional markets within the investment management industry in North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific.
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.