Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Lear Corporation (LEA)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA):
- 10/3/2017 – Lear Corporation was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $182.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $158.00.
- 9/28/2017 – Lear Corporation is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $197.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2017 – Lear Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Buckingham Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $175.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/25/2017 – Lear Corporation is now covered by analysts at Cowen and Company. They set an “outperform” rating and a $195.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2017 – Lear Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $180.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Lear Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $178.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – Lear Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/4/2017 – Lear Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Lear Corporation (NYSE LEA) traded down 0.44% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $174.27. The stock had a trading volume of 752,363 shares. Lear Corporation has a 12 month low of $110.77 and a 12 month high of $177.24. The stock has a market cap of $11.86 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.61 and a beta of 1.35. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $156.02 and its 200-day moving average price is $146.16.
Lear Corporation (NYSE:LEA) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The auto parts company reported $4.39 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $4.11 by $0.28. Lear Corporation had a net margin of 5.51% and a return on equity of 32.34%. The business had revenue of $5.12 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.89 billion. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $3.66 earnings per share. Lear Corporation’s quarterly revenue was up 8.4% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts predict that Lear Corporation will post $16.55 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, September 19th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 31st were issued a $0.50 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, August 29th. This represents a $2.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.15%. Lear Corporation’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 13.28%.
In related news, Director Henry D. G. Wallace sold 4,139 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $166.71, for a total value of $690,012.69. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 4,100 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $683,511. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, Director Jonathan F. Foster sold 2,854 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 26th. The shares were sold at an average price of $173.39, for a total transaction of $494,855.06. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 7,761 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,345,679.79. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last 90 days, insiders sold 9,404 shares of company stock worth $1,601,681. Insiders own 0.49% of the company’s stock.
Lear Corporation (Lear) is a supplier to the global automotive industry. The Company is engaged in supplying seating, electrical distribution systems and electronic modules, as well as related sub-systems, components and software, to automotive manufacturers. The Company’s segments include Seating and E-Systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Lear Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lear Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.