Bunge Limited (BG) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/28/2017 – Bunge Limited was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Bunge Limited was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Bunge Ltd. is an integrated global agribusiness and food company spanning the farm-to-consumer food chain. Bunge processes, produces, moves, distributes and markets food on five continents. “
- 9/15/2017 – Bunge Limited had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Bunge Limited was downgraded by analysts at Vertical Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/11/2017 – Bunge Limited is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set a “neutral” rating and a $77.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/5/2017 – Bunge Limited had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/5/2017 – Bunge Limited was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) traded down 0.86% on Tuesday, hitting $69.32. The stock had a trading volume of 1,148,195 shares. Bunge Limited has a 52-week low of $58.49 and a 52-week high of $83.75. The company has a market cap of $9.75 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.82 and a beta of 1.01. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $73.77 and its 200-day moving average is $76.19.
Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The basic materials company reported $0.17 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.10 by $0.07. The business had revenue of $11.65 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $10.88 billion. Bunge Limited had a net margin of 1.12% and a return on equity of 6.65%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 10.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.79 earnings per share. Equities research analysts anticipate that Bunge Limited will post $3.74 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, December 4th. Investors of record on Monday, November 20th will be issued a $0.46 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, November 17th. This represents a $1.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.65%. Bunge Limited’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 53.64%.
In related news, insider Jerry Matthews Simmons, Jr. sold 2,636 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, July 24th. The stock was sold at an average price of $80.00, for a total transaction of $210,880.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 20,214 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,617,120. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Company insiders own 1.30% of the company’s stock.
Bunge Limited is an agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that stretch from the farm field to consumer foods. The Company operates through five segments: Agribusiness, Edible Oil Products, Milling Products, Sugar and Bioenergy, and Fertilizer. Its Agribusiness segment is an integrated, global business involved in the purchase, storage, transport, processing and sale of agricultural commodities and commodity products.
Receive News & Ratings for Bunge Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bunge Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.