Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for RenaissanceRe Holdings (RNR)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of RenaissanceRe Holdings (NYSE: RNR) recently:
- 10/2/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $136.00 to $135.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $148.00 to $146.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $143.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $145.00 to $136.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings is now covered by analysts at Buckingham Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $165.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – RenaissanceRe Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) traded up 0.73% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $138.20. The stock had a trading volume of 427,384 shares. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $137.24 and a 200-day moving average of $140.95. The stock has a market cap of $5.56 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.80 and a beta of 0.65. RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. has a 12 month low of $117.36 and a 12 month high of $152.00.
RenaissanceRe Holdings (NYSE:RNR) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, July 25th. The insurance provider reported $2.79 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $2.33 by $0.46. RenaissanceRe Holdings had a net margin of 28.30% and a return on equity of 8.49%. The company had revenue of $555.75 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $540.65 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $1.55 EPS. RenaissanceRe Holdings’s revenue was up 6.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. will post $8.64 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 29th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 15th were issued a $0.32 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 14th. This represents a $1.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.93%. RenaissanceRe Holdings’s dividend payout ratio is currently 10.90%.
In other news, CEO Kevin Odonnell sold 38,344 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $147.93, for a total value of $5,672,227.92. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 208,150 shares in the company, valued at $30,791,629.50. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, SVP Ross Curtis sold 5,300 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, July 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $148.23, for a total value of $785,619.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 98,564 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $14,610,141.72. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Company insiders own 1.80% of the company’s stock.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. provides reinsurance and insurance coverages and related services to a range of customers. The Company’s products include property, casualty and specialty reinsurance and certain insurance products principally distributed through intermediaries. Its segments include Property; Casualty and Specialty, and Other category.
Receive News & Ratings for RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.