Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for F5 Networks (FFIV)
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/3/2017 – F5 Networks had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $100.00 to $90.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – F5 Networks had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 10/2/2017 – F5 Networks is now covered by analysts at Standpoint Research. They set an “accumulate” rating and a $160.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2017 – F5 Networks was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “F5 Networks provides products and services to manage Internet traffic worldwide. The company’s GBB pricing strategy and its BIG-IQ platform remain tailwinds. We believe that the company’s product refreshes will boost revenues, going forward. Moreover, these initiatives are expected to expand its total addressable market and result in client wins.Better execution and focus on enterprise and service providers have placed F5 Networks well in the application delivery controller market. Nevertheless, shares of the company has underperformed the industry over the past one year. A volatile spending atmosphere and competition from peers remain concerns. “
- 9/12/2017 – F5 Networks had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 9/12/2017 – F5 Networks had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
- 8/31/2017 – F5 Networks had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $124.00 price target on the stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ FFIV) traded down 4.77% on Tuesday, reaching $117.82. 1,406,011 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. F5 Networks, Inc. has a 12-month low of $114.45 and a 12-month high of $149.50. The company has a market cap of $7.49 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.57 and a beta of 1.14. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $117.95 and a 200-day moving average of $127.42.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The network technology company reported $2.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.03. F5 Networks had a return on equity of 33.85% and a net margin of 18.96%. The firm had revenue of $517.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $525.57 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $1.81 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 4.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts expect that F5 Networks, Inc. will post $8.17 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other F5 Networks news, COO Edward Julian Eames sold 4,378 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $120.63, for a total value of $528,118.14. Following the transaction, the chief operating officer now directly owns 35,088 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,232,665.44. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, CEO Francois Locoh-Donou sold 2,029 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $119.61, for a total transaction of $242,688.69. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 2,636 shares in the company, valued at $315,291.96. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last quarter, insiders have sold 22,312 shares of company stock worth $2,675,607. 0.26% of the stock is owned by insiders.
F5 Networks, Inc is a developer and provider of software defined application services. The Company is engaged in the development, marketing and sale of application delivery networking products that optimize the security, performance and availability of network applications, servers and storage systems.
Receive News & Ratings for F5 Networks Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for F5 Networks Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.