Signature Bank (SBNY) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Signature Bank (NASDAQ: SBNY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/2/2017 – Signature Bank had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FIG Partners. They now have a $150.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Signature Bank was downgraded by analysts at Wedbush from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $126.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $157.00.
- 9/20/2017 – Signature Bank had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $165.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $175.00.
- 9/15/2017 – Signature Bank had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $164.00 to $150.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – Signature Bank was upgraded by analysts at Hovde Group from an “underperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $132.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Signature Bank had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $145.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $169.00.
- 9/1/2017 – Signature Bank was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/18/2017 – Signature Bank was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Signature Bank (NASDAQ SBNY) traded down 0.67% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $128.38. 358,489 shares of the company were exchanged. Signature Bank has a one year low of $113.53 and a one year high of $164.23. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $126.15 and a 200 day moving average price of $137.36. The company has a market capitalization of $6.94 billion, a PE ratio of 20.57 and a beta of 0.96.
Signature Bank (NASDAQ:SBNY) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 19th. The bank reported $2.21 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $2.22 by ($0.01). The firm had revenue of $316.79 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $324.44 million. Signature Bank had a return on equity of 12.61% and a net margin of 23.62%. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $1.90 earnings per share. Analysts predict that Signature Bank will post $7.20 EPS for the current year.
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank. The Bank operates over 30 private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. Its segments include Commercial Banking and Specialty Finance. It offers a range of business and personal banking products and services. Its specialty finance subsidiary, Signature Financial LLC (Signature Financial), provides equipment finance and leasing services.
Receive News & Ratings for Signature Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Signature Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.