Ventas (VTR) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Ventas (NYSE: VTR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/2/2017 – Ventas had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $69.00 to $66.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Ventas is now covered by analysts at Capital One Financial Corporation. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $69.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Ventas was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $72.00.
- 9/17/2017 – Ventas had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Ventas had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 8/29/2017 – Ventas had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2017 – Ventas was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/9/2017 – Ventas was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Ventas, Inc. (NYSE:VTR) traded down 0.33% on Tuesday, reaching $63.68. 2,215,092 shares of the company traded hands. The firm has a market cap of $22.68 billion, a P/E ratio of 32.26 and a beta of 0.09. Ventas, Inc. has a 52-week low of $56.20 and a 52-week high of $72.36. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $67.46 and a 200-day moving average price of $66.67.
Ventas (NYSE:VTR) last posted its earnings results on Friday, July 28th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.06 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.45 by $0.61. The company had revenue of $895.49 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $890.01 million. Ventas had a return on equity of 6.31% and a net margin of 20.08%. The company’s revenue was up 5.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.42 earnings per share. Analysts anticipate that Ventas, Inc. will post $1.82 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 29th. Investors of record on Tuesday, September 12th were paid a $0.775 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, September 11th. This represents a $3.10 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.87%. Ventas’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 157.36%.
Ventas, Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT) with its properties located throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Company operates through three segments: triple-net leased properties, senior living operations and office operations. Under its triple-net leased properties segment, the Company invests in and owns seniors housing and healthcare properties throughout the United States and the United Kingdom and leases those properties to healthcare operating companies under triple-net or absolute-net leases that obligate the tenants to pay all property-related expenses.
Receive News & Ratings for Ventas Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ventas Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.