Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Sealed Air Corporation (SEE)
Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE: SEE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/2/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They wrote, “We are updating our estimates for Sealed Air (SEE) to account for recent resin price increases. Our 2017 adj. EBITDA estimate is going from $830M (guidance was/is $825M-$835M) to $818M, and our 2018 estimate is going from $860M to $848M (in other words, the same reduction as in 2017). Consensus is expecting a substantial $70M of EBITDA growth in 2018, which we don’t understand given recent (subdued) growth trends and given how high SEE’s margins already are; we are assuming $30M of growth on account of lower corporate costs. Key Investment Points On our reduced estimates, SEE is trading at ~12x our 2017/2018 adj. EBITDA estimates, higher than the packaging group average of 10-11x.””
- 9/21/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/10/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation was given a new $48.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $52.00.
- 9/1/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/27/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/11/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Sealed Air Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE) traded up 1.70% on Tuesday, reaching $43.74. 3,162,621 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm has a market cap of $8.31 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.60 and a beta of 1.17. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $43.77 and a 200 day moving average of $44.23. Sealed Air Corporation has a 12-month low of $41.22 and a 12-month high of $50.62.
Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 8th. The industrial products company reported $0.35 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.36 by ($0.01). The firm had revenue of $1.07 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion. Sealed Air Corporation had a return on equity of 84.32% and a net margin of 6.81%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 3.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.65 EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Sealed Air Corporation will post $1.83 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 1st were paid a dividend of $0.16 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 30th. This represents a $0.64 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.46%. Sealed Air Corporation’s dividend payout ratio is 33.16%.
In other news, Director Lawrence R. Codey sold 3,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, September 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $42.91, for a total value of $150,185.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 38,180 shares in the company, valued at $1,638,303.80. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this link. Corporate insiders own 1.05% of the company’s stock.
Sealed Air Corporation is engaged in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection business. The Company’s segments are Food Care (includes Corporate, Medical Applications and New Ventures businesses), Product Care and Corporate. The Food Care segment focuses on providing a range of integrated system solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Sealed Air Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sealed Air Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.